Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A great weekend at CTNX...

What a fun weekend!  So many cool artists!  So many great lectures! So much great art to buy!  This weekend, I had the chance to go to Burbank, CA to attend the 5th annual CTN Expo.  It was a great opportunity to network with other animation professionals and mentor those that are trying to get into the industry.  I can't count how many portfolio reviews I did.

Anyway, I was asked to speak this year and I my workshop was themed around coming up with Big Ideas.  For our employers and for ourselves.  The workshop sold out, which was awesome, and I think those who attended got a lot out of it.  I also did a digital painting demo and a print signing of the new P&P teaser poster.  Overall, it was a great experience and I met a lot of great people!  Hope I'm invited to come again!

Here are some pics from the weekend.  Photos courtesy of some other nice people...



No comments: